NEW JERSEY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
PASSAIC COUNTY - BERGEN COUNTY- HUDSON COUNTY- MORRIS COUNTY - ESSEX COUNTY CRIMINAL LAWYER
EXPERIENCED NEW JERSEY CRIMINAL LAWYER
Have you been arrested for a crime? Protect your rights by turning to us when you need a criminal defense attorney in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Experience counts when it comes to criminal defense. You may be facing a terrifying time of your life, a time that could have potentially devastating consequences. Many criminal defense lawyers can only guess what might be going on in a prosecutor's mind. Defense Lawyer David Pine is much closer to knowing how prosecutors think, strategize, and act. He was a Senior Assistant County Prosecutor in the Passaic County Prosecutor's Office with over 30 years of service. Don't face your charges alone. Face it with someone who will vigorously defend your constitutional rights.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE IN THESE PRACTICE AREAS
With years of experience, Passaic County criminal defense attorney, David Pine knows to build a strong and thorough defense for your case. Attorney Pine has proved his legal counsel is trustworthy and successful to his previous clients. Arrested? The first 24 hours are critical! What you say to the police can be used against you! Call Attorney David L. Pine before you speak with the police.
We provide defense for the following practice areas:
- Assault - Assault is the threat or act of violence against another individual. Depending on the severity of the Assault, consequences include prison time, jail time, fines, and probation if you are convicted.
- Domestic Violence - Domestic violence is violence caused by a spouse or ex-spouse, roommate or ex-roommate, girlfriend or boyfriend, people who share a child, etc.
- Drug Offenses -NJ drug laws are strict, and so are the penalties. You need to hire a highly experienced New Jersey drug possession and distribution lawyer.
- DWI - Driving while intoxicated in New Jersey includes alcohol (above a .08 blood alcohol level), drugs, and even valid prescription drugs
- Felony Crimes - in New Jersey, crimes are categorized as indictable crimes, disorderly person offenses, and petty disorderly person offenses. An indictable crime is essentially the equivalent of a felony in other states, carrying a minimum sentence of at least one year in prison.
- Juvenile Crimes - the representation of clients under the age of 18 who have been charged with and taken into custody for a crime.
- Sexual Assault - refers to the act of sexual contact or penetration of another individual through the use of force or coercion, or against an individual who is physically or mentally incapacitated.
- Theft Crimes - disorderly person theft: less than $200.00, 4th-degree theft: between $200 to $500.00, 3rd-degree theft: between $500 to $75,000, 2nd-degree theft: $75,000 or more worth of items stolen.
- Traffic Violations - include speeding tickets, driving without insurance, driving while suspended, reckless driving, racing, & other moving violations.
- Gun Charges - "Grave's Act" Offenses carry harsh penalties. Unlawful possession of a Handgun and Possession of a Handgun for an Unlawful Purpose are charged as Second Degree crimes, which means that the term of imprisonment will be between 5 to 10 years with a mandatory minimum period of parole ineligibility of 42 months. These minimum sentences do not apply to individuals who are repeat offenders because repeat offenders are subject to enhanced penalties.
- White Collar Crimes - includes fraud, bribery, counterfeiting, embezzlement, forgery, insider training, and money laundering.
Depending on the charges you have received, you may be called to appear in a specific court. Lawyer David L. Pine is here to represent you in any criminal proceeding you are facing in Northern New Jersey. Attorney Pine has the skill to defend you in:
DEFENSE WITH YOU IN MIND AND
WORKING TO GET YOU THE BEST RESULTS
Passaic County Criminal Attorney David L. Pine will make sure you are informed during the entire complex legal process, putting you at ease with his knowledge, skill, and experience. Mr. Pine is a solo practitioner in Fair Lawn with a devoted staff that works personally with each client. The firm's focus is to provide a high-quality defense and personal service, rather than focusing on having large volumes of clients. We are dedicated to achieving optimal results in your case. If you have been charged with any violation of the criminal code, put our experience to work for you. Contact us at 201-254-9925 to see how Mr. Pine's representation can benefit you. From our Fair Lawn, New Jersey. office, Mr. Pine represents clients in Paterson, Hackensack, Jersey City, Newark, and all other Courts throughout New Jersey.