Elmwood Park Municipal Court
Have you been charged with a traffic violation or a criminal offense in the Borough of Elmwood Park?
Call the Law Offices of David L. Pine today at (973) 427-7444 for a free consultation to learn how David L. Pine can defend you to avoid the consequences of any criminal or traffic charge in the Borough of Elmwood Park.
Elmwood Park is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey. The borough borders Paterson, Fair Lawn, Saddle Brook and Garfield. Interstate 80 runs through the borough and is subject to patrol by the New Jersey State Police.
Elmwood Park Municipal Court holds court sessions are every Tuesday at 11:00AM. The Elmwood Park Municipal Court judge is the Honorable Anthony Gallina. The Elmwood Park Municipal Court is situated at 182 Market Street, Elmwood Park, New Jersey.
Elmwood Park Municipal Court has jurisdiction over all motor vehicle matters, disorderly person complaints, fish & game violations, weights & measure complaints as well as all local ordinance violations.
The Elmwood Park Municipal Court is responsible for the prosecution, trial and ultimate disposition of offenses committed within the territorial limits and boundaries of the Borough of Elmwood Park.
Procedures at the Elmwood Park Municipal Court
- Check the calendar (listing on the wall outside the courtroom) to make sure you're scheduled to appear on that day.
- If you are represented by an attorney, you do not have to speak to the prosecutor in person. Your attorney represents you. Every other person must speak to the prosecutor before seeing the judge. Once you have entered the courtroom, you must stand in line to see the prosecutor if you are not represented by a lawyer.
- At the beginning of the court, the judge will advise you of your rights.
- Court cases are usually heard in the following order:
- Cases with attorneys
- Guilty pleas
- Negotiated settlements
- Trials (not guilty cases)
Attorney Pine handles traffic offenses such as driving on the suspended list, driving with no insurance, careless driving, reckless driving, speeding, DUI, possession of CDS in a motor vehicle and all other traffic charges in the Elmwood Park Municipal Court.
David L. Pine will utilize his 30+ years' experience as a criminal attorney to defend you in all criminal matters, including charges of shoplifting, drug possession, disorderly conduct, assault, harassment, domestic violence, theft, and ordinance violations.
Call Elmwood Park criminal lawyer David L. Pine today for a consultation for your case in the Elmwood Park Municipal Court.
Don't go to the Elmwood Park Municipal Court without David L. Pine, Esq. representing you!