ATTORNEY DAVID L. PINE
A practicing attorney since 1988, Mr. Pine graduated from Indiana University and received his J.D. from Western New England College School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Mr. Pine was a law clerk to the Honorable Vincent E. Hull, Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Passaic County and thereafter served as a Senior Assistant Passaic County Prosecutor in the Adult and Juvenile trial sections.
In 2014, Former Passaic County Senior Assistant Prosecutor David L. Pine entered private law practice in Fair Lawn, New Jersey after completing 25 years serving the residents of Passaic County as an attorney in the Passaic County Prosecutor's Office. As a seasoned trial attorney, he routinely handles matters in the Superior Court and Municipal Courts systems throughout Northern New Jersey. His practice involves criminal and municipal court matters, and both adult and juvenile matters. Mr. Pine also provides representation for domestic violence matters.
- Passaic County Prosecutor's Office - Senior Assistant Prosecutor
- Passaic County Superior Court - Law Secretary
- J.D., Western New England University
- B.A., Indiana University - Business Real Estate Administration
TEACHING & LEADERSHIP
- Montclair State University - Adjunct Professor
- Passaic County Police Academy - Legal Instructor
- Cops in School Program
- Gang Awareness Programs
- New Jersey State Bar
- Federal District Court of New Jersey
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey